Your B360°Watchis warranted for one million fifty-one thousand two-hundred minutes (24 months) from the minute of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The B360°Watch warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the B360°Watch("defects"). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official B360°Watchdealer.
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, B360 guarantees its replacement by a B360°Watchof similar model. The warranty for the replacement watch ends one million fifty-one thousand two-hundred minutes (24 months) after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery;
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratches; alteration of the color and/or material, such as leather, plastic, textile, Velcro; peeling of the plating);
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.
- The B360°Watchhandled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs).
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.